My musings on crafts, design, being a mommy, and all things sarcastic =)

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Beginning of Something New

I promised I would try new things in 2011, so here goes my attempt at "Blogging." First and foremost I am going to post all the wonderful projects that I had previously been storing as a word documents.

Blue and Red M&M's, vanilla frosting with 4 drops of yellow food coloring and 1 1/2 Teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa. Thats all you need to make these adorable mini pies

I made my mother (a school teacher) a variation of this for Mother's Day.

I WILL be making this....



what you'll need:
  • 5x7 thanks a latte print
  • a coffee sleeve
  • white or kraft cardstock
  • twine
  • stapler and double sided tape
  • gift card for starbucks

---------------------------------------------------

Make this with the printable below::

---------------------------------

If I can find the time to make it, P would love this customized Peekabo Board described here

-------------------
A gift for older people.....



Make your own playdough!!


Very cheap Christmas gift found here

Well, that's all for now. Meanwhile I will be working on a custom Monopoly and custom Guess Who boardgame for my extended family vacation at the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment