My musings on crafts, design, being a mommy, and all things sarcastic =)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Self Improvement- Things I am not good at


Assembling ANYTHING (note the Cozy Coup above- this required many many hours, fights, and tools; but in the end it is all worth it)


Installing ANYTHING. Routing wires gives me a headache. I joke that I am allergic to wires.


Keeping track of things. I would lose my head if it wasn't connected. Part of me thinks it's because I'm always trying to do things too fast, or do too much. Locking my keys in my car or leaving my wallet at home on the kitchen table are very common occurances for me.

The first two are probably a lost cause. The third, keeping track of and not losing things is my main focus these days. The key is to SLOW DOWN. Make sure I remember where I put things. Make sure that I have everything I need before I go somewhere.


Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment