My musings on crafts, design, being a mommy, and all things sarcastic =)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Father's Day Printables Etc. Part I

Need a last minute father's day idea? (I know I do...) below are some free printables and links to easy ideas for that special dad in your life....


AWesome Dad (or AWesome Teacher) Free Printable at Nothing but Country

Use these free printables for banners, gift tags, cupcake pics.
This one from the blog that started my obsession, Tatertots & Jello, Free Printables 
Subway art printables here
GREAT idea. Do with one kid in three different settings/poses or with different kids. Another idea, if you have multiple kids is to photo them from above on the grass, making "D", "A", "D" with their bodies.
More subway art printables here

These are sooo cute! Get them here


Ok so I love the fortune cookie idea, and tutorial here. However, if making it myself, I would buy one of  the sturdier "chinese take-out" boxes from Container Store or Party City and I would also include a gift card inside the box for PF Changs with the cookies. My husband LOVES Changs but I'm not so much a fan. He gets upset I will never go there so he would really appreciate the gift card along with the promise of accompanying him there.
So back to the cookies. If you want to make REAL fortune cookies I like the recipe below.

(I've yet to try, but it doesn't sound too hard, I really need to do it as homemade fortune cookies could be modified for almost gift occasion).

Well that's all for Part I. Part II to follow later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment