My musings on crafts, design, being a mommy, and all things sarcastic =)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinterest....and strawberry picking

Butler's Orchard over the weekend...only 5 dollars for the Strawberries we picked/ate (2 baskets). Peyton loved it!

The season is expected to last through June 24, so get out there if you can!

Davis Mill Rd...Germantown.


____________________________________________________
So my newest obsession is Pinterest. I am now addicted to pinning things. It may be stronger than my caffeine addiction. Check out my board to see more crafts that I haven't put on my blog yet.
Oh, and they have an IPAD app, which means I'm sold.

Check out my board here

_____________________________________

This weeks project (with a redskins theme I'm thinking) is going to be something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment